If you encountered a problem with your payment or have any shipping issues prior to delivery, please click here to contact Wizards of the Coast support.
If you encountered a defect with your order, please click here to contact Wizards of the Coast support.
Secret Lair is a Magic: The Gathering brand featuring ultra-collectible card drops showcasing eye-popping designs and never-before-seen art styles. The first Drop Series will go on sale exclusively at secretlair.wizards.com starting December 2 at 9 AM PST timed to each day of the week—and if you miss one drop, it's gone forever!
The first Drop Series bundle includes one of each Secret Lair drop being released between December 3–9. More details on these drops can be found in our Secret Lair Recap article here.
- Bitterblossom Dreams
- Eldraine Wonderland
- Restless in Peace
- Seeing Visions
- <explosion sounds>
- Kaleidoscope Killers
- OMG KITTIES!
One (1) unique code to redeem one (1) of each December 2019 Secret Lair Drop for use in Magic Online.
- Bitterblossom Dreams: One (1) copy of the Secret Lair Drop Bitterblossom card and one (1) copy of each of the four (4) Bitterblossom Dreams avatars for use in Magic Online.
- Eldraine Wonderland: One (1) copy of each of the Secret Lair Drop Snow-Covered Plains; Snow-Covered Island; Snow-Covered Swamp; Snow-Covered Mountain; and Snow-Covered Forest cards for use in Magic Online.
- Kaleidoscope Killers: One (1) copy of each of the Secret Lair Drop Sliver Overlord; The Ur-Dragon; and Reaper King cards for use inMagic Online.
- OMG KITTIES!: One (1) copy of each of the Secret Lair Drop Regal Caracal; Leonin Warleader; Qasali Slingers; Arahbo Roar of the World; and Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist cards and one (1) copy of each of the two (2) OMG KITTIES! avatars for use in Magic Online.
- < explosion sounds >: One (1) copy of each of the Secret Lair Drop Goblin Bushwhacker; Goblin King; Goblin Lackey; Goblin Piledriver; and Goblin Sharpshooter cards for use in Magic Online.
- Restless in Peace: One (1) copy of each of the Secret Lair Drop Bloodghast; Golgari Thug; and Life from the Loam cards for use in Magic Online.
- Seeing Visions: One (1) copy of each of the Secret Lair Drop Serum Visions cards for use in Magic Online.
MTG Arena Redemption:
One (1) code to redeem one (1) of each December 2019 Secret Lair Drop for use in Magic: The Gathering Arena.
- Bitterblossom Dreams: One (1) card sleeve based on the Secret Lair Drop Bitterblossom card for use in Magic: The Gathering Arena.
- Eldraine Wonderland: One (1) card sleeve based on the Secret Lair Drop Snow-Covered Mountain for use in Magic: The Gathering Arena.
- Kaleidoscope Killers: One (1) card sleeve based on the Secret Lair Drop Sliver Overlord card for use in Magic: The Gathering Arena.
- OMG KITTIES!: One (1) card sleeve based on the Secret Lair Drop Regal Caracal for use in Magic: The Gathering Arena.
- < explosion sounds >: One (1) card sleeve based on the Secret Lair Drop Goblin King card for use in Magic: The Gathering Arena.
- Restless in Peace: One (1) card sleeve based on the Secret Lair Drop Life from the Loam card for use in Magic: The Gathering Arena.
- Seeing Visions: One (1) card sleeve based on the Secret Lair Drop Serum Visions card from Kristina Collantes for use in Magic: The Gathering Arena.
*MTGO and Arena codes must be redeemed before December 31, 2020. Not available in all countries or territories. Not for resale.
What is the Secret Lair?
You’ve found Secret Lair! Here be treasures unlike anything else in Magic: The Gathering—ultra-collectible, lovingly curated card drops featuring some of the most exciting artists working today. Each drop is available for a very limited time.
How many copies of a Secret Lair drop can I purchase?
Sales are limited to 10 per customer.
Are the MTGO and MTG Arena digital codes exclusive to the Secret Lair?
Magic: the Gathering Online – The individual cards that are redeemable by code included with your Secret Lair purchase are exclusive and will not be sold in the Magic: the Gathering Online Store.
MTG Arena – The sleeves that are redeemable by code included with your Secret Lair Purchase will be on sale via the MTG Arena Client.
How do I redeem a Magic: The Gathering Online Code?
- After logging into the Magic Online Client proceed to the “Store” Tab.
- Enter your code in the bottom right corner of the Store and select “Redeem”.
How do I redeem an MTG Arena Code?
- Click on the Store tab.
- Enter your code in the Redeem Code field on the right-hand side of the screen.
When entering a code, please keep the following tips in mind:
- Codes are case-sensitive
- Most codes are limited to one per account
- Avoid any leading or trailing spaces (extra spaces before or after your code, which can appear as a result of copying & pasting text)
- Codes that are expired, incorrect, or already redeemed will result in a “Redeem Code Failure” message
- If you played in a Prerelease, check your Prerelease Pack for a code that will let you enter an event! It’s located on the back of the Token Card next to the rules insert
- When redeeming certain older codes on MTG Arena, there is no visual confirmation of what was added to your inventory. There is a prompt that states if the code redemption is successful, however
Where can I purchase Secret Lair products?
Secret Lair drops are available exclusively at secretlair.wizards.com.
Scalefast appears on my account statement. Shouldn't I be billed by Wizards of the Coast?
No. Scalefast is the authorized merchant for the products available in this online store.
Is Scalefast payment secure?
Yes, it is. All information sent to the payment service providers is encrypted and protected with the latest SSL technology. The transmission of your sensitive information is secure. Moreover, we do not store any payment card information on our servers. The transaction statement will be labeled Scalefast in your bank account.
Which payment methods can I use?
You can make a purchase with a credit card (including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), and PayPal (in relevant countries).
Why am I having trouble with my PayPal payment?
Scalefast does not accept payments with unverified PayPal accounts or with eCheck. To make a payment with PayPal without having a credit card linked to your PayPal account, you must have a sufficient balance on your PayPal account.
Why does the order page keep telling me that my purchase is pending?
While usually immediate, your order can sometimes take up to 4 hours to be processed. After 4 hours, please try making the purchase a second time. If you are using a payment method that directs you to an external website (such as PayPal), you will be redirected to the store after filling out your billing details. This procedure will confirm your purchase and may take up to 60 seconds.
To avoid purchasing failures, please do not click on the back/refresh button or close the payment window before this process is complete.
Where can I find my order ID?
Your order ID can be found in your order’s confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org once you have completed your purchase.
I did not receive an email confirming my order. What can I do?
First, please verify the email did not come through as spam. If not, please contact Wizards of the Coast, providing them with all your purchase details so they may verify your purchase status and send a confirmation email to you. Wizards of the Coast customer support can be reached here.
Why was I charged for a failed purchase or charged twice for the same purchase?
In either case, any such purchase should not clear your bank’s fraudulent transaction verifications. This is because your bank freezes your funds for up to 5 working days before validating or canceling the transaction.
Scalefast does not cash in your purchase within those 5 days. Please contact your bank to ensure the cancellation of the transaction. Should charges still be pending past 5 working days, please contact Wizards of the Coast customer support here so that we can investigate and help you resolve this issue, in cooperation with your bank.
What is your refund policy?
We do not accept returns for North American customers.
For customers outside of North America, you may return unopened items within 14 days of receiving. Return shipping is at the customers' expense. Unopened means that no tamper-proof seals have been broken. For Secret Lair products, that means the perforated seal on the white outer box cannot be broken.
When can I expect the refund credit to appear on my account?
Your refund credit should appear 5 - 7 business days after our warehouse receives and processes all returned items.
I would like to cancel my order. How can I proceed?
Where can Secret Lair drops be shipped to?
Purchases can be shipped to the following locations:
- Domestic Shipping:
- DDP Countries – Taxes, Tariffs, and Customs Fees are paid on purchase.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, United Kingdom
- DDU Countries – Your local post office or customs exchange may require additional payment to release the product.
Japan, South Korea, New Zealand
For any other countries around the world, please know that we are working on expanding our global reach to additional locations in a legally compliant way that also provides a good user experience. You are not forgotten.
When will my Secret Lair drops ship?
Shipping time cut-offs for US/DDU/DDP orders: This product is Timeboxed to Demand, meaning your order will ship when they are in stock. We expect orders to arrive in December 2019 - January 2020.
Why can't I view the storefront at secretlair.wizards.com?
If you are having issues viewing the page at secretlair.wizards.com, please verify that any pop-up blockers installed on your system are not preventing access. Additionally, we recommend viewing secretlair.wizards.com using a different browser.
How do I contact customer support?
If you encountered a problem with your payment or encounter any shipping issues prior to delivery, please click here to contact Wizards of the Coast customer support.
If you encountered a defect with your product, please click here to contact Wizards of the Coast support.
For any other general questions regarding Secret Lair, please click here to contact Wizards of the Coast support.