Wizards Digital Club kits were made to support organizers that want to use virtual Magic and D&D play as an enrichment activity to stay connected with their communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this time when we can’t gather at a school, library, community center, or another place where gaming is used as an enrichment program, these kits are meant to serve as a replacement for the physical kits we’ve sent out for the past few years.
The Wizards Digital Club Kit includes:
- A welcome note with information on resources available to engage your community with Magic and D&D
- 30 codes for 3 free booster packs on Magic Arena (redeemable one per account)
- A key code to unlock one legendary bundle on D&D Beyond (should be redeemed by the D&D organizer)
To qualify for a Wizards Digital Club kit, you must be:
- Age 18 or over
- Within the US or Canada
- An organizer representing the gaming programming of an enrichment organization, such as a school, library, community center, or scout troop
- Employed by or be an official volunteer for the enrichment organization you’re representing
A customer service member will respond to your request with the kit materials in a timely manner, usually within a few business days.