Protector. Rebel. Heir. Throughout her illustrious career, Thalia’s fate has been intertwined with Innistrad’s. This drop highlights Thalia’s most pivotal events: destroying the Helvault, confronting the council, joining with the Geist of Saint Traft, and battling Brisela. To capture these moments, we called on Magali Villeneuve and Johannes Voss—the two artists who know Thalia best.
- 4x Different Foil Alt-Art Thalia, Guardian of Thraben cards
- One code for MTG Arena that redeems for a digital sleeve featuring Thalia: Beyond the Helvault art and four cardstyles—one for each Secret Lair version of Thalia—for Thalia, Guardian of Thraben.
[MTG Arena Redemption]
One (1) single-use code for four (4) different cardstyles of Thalia, Guardian of Thraben in MTG Arena and one (1) Thalia, Guardian of Thraben themed sleeve in MTG Arena. (Both cardstyles and sleeve may be available later for separate purchase in MTG Arena. Cardstyles do not include base card which must be purchased separately).
*MTG Arena codes must be redeemed before December 31, 2020. Not available in all countries or territories. Not for resale.
** [MTG Arena Redemption] is not available in the following regions: China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (FAQ)
What is Secret Lair?
You’ve found Secret Lair! Here be treasures unlike anything else in Magic: The Gathering —ultra-collectible, lovingly curated card drops featuring some of the most exciting artists working today. Each drop is available for a very limited time.
Secret Lair is “Timeboxed to Demand”. What does that mean?
This product is Timeboxed to Demand, meaning your order will ship when in stock. We expect most orders to arrive in six to ten weeks. We’ll keep you posted throughout the process.
Where can I purchase Secret Lair products?
Secret Lair drops are available exclusively at secretlair.wizards.com.
How do I contact customer support?
Please contact Scalefast customer service for any of the following issues:
- Payment-related issues
- Unopened incorrect product received or missing product
- Package returned to sender
- Stolen order
Please contact Wizards of the Coast customer service for any of the following issues:
- Opened product missing some contents
- Opened product with some incorrect contents
- Opened product that was received damaged/defective
- Product returns
- General product questions
Which payment methods can I use?
You can make a purchase with a credit card (including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), but also with PayPal (in relevant countries).
Is the payment secure?
Yes, it is. All information sent to the payment service providers is encrypted and protected with the latest SSL technology, most widely used in the world. It is the guarantee that the transmission of your sensitive information is secure. Moreover, we do not store any payment card information on our servers. The transaction statement will be labeled Scalefast in your bank account.
How many copies of a Secret Lair drop can I purchase?
Quantity limits vary by drop. Customers may purchase up to 15 of Thalia: Beyond the Helvault.
Why isn’t my PayPal payment working?
We do not accept payments with unverified PayPal accounts or with eCheck. To make a payment with PayPal without having a credit card linked to your PayPal account, you must have a sufficient balance on your PayPal account.
Why does the page keep telling me my purchase is pending?
While usually immediate, your order can sometimes take up to 4 hours to be processed. Beyond 4 hours, please try making the purchase a second time. If you are using a payment method that directs you to an external website (such as PayPal), you will be redirected to the store, after filling in your billing details. This procedure will confirm your purchase and may take up to 60 seconds. To avoid purchasing failures, please do not click on the back/refresh button or close the payment window before this process is complete.
I did not receive an email confirming my order. What can I do?
First, please verify the email did not come through as spam. If not, please contact us, providing us with all your purchase details so we may verify your purchase status and send a confirmation email back over to you. Customer support can be reached here.
Where can I find my order ID?
Your order ID can be found in your order’s confirmation email from email@example.com once you completed your purchase.
I would like to cancel my order. How can I proceed?
All purchases are final at the time of sale and we do not accept cancellations. Certain customers may be eligible to return unopened products. Please review our return policy here.
Scalefast appears on my account statement. Shouldn't I be billed by Wizards of the Coast?
No, Scalefast is the authorized merchant for the products available in this online store.
Why was I charged for a failed purchase or charged twice for a single item purchased?
Such purchases should not clear your financial institution’s fraudulent transaction verifications. Your financial institution may hold these funds for up to 5 business days before validating or canceling the duplicate transaction. During this timeframe, Scalefast does not collect the held funds from the pending transaction. Please contact your bank or financial institution to ensure the cancellation of the duplicate transaction. We recommend monitoring your banking information to confirm the duplicate transaction has been canceled. Should charges continue to be pending after 5 business days, please contact Scalefast customer support here so that we can investigate and help resolve this issue.
Where can Secret Lair drops be shipped?
Purchases can be shipped to the following locations:
Taxes, Tariffs, and Customs Fees are paid on purchase.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, United Kingdom
Your local post office or customs exchange may require additional payment to release the product when it arrives in your region.
Argentina, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macao, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam
For any other regions around the world, please know that we are working on expanding our global reach to additional locations in a legally compliant way that also provides a good user experience. You are not forgotten.
When will my Secret Lair drop ship?
Shipping time cut-offs for orders: This product is Timeboxed to Demand, meaning your order will ship when they are in stock. We expect most orders to arrive in six to ten weeks. We’ll keep you posted.
What if I discover a defect with my Secret Lair drop?
If you have purchased a Secret Lair product from our online store, and you discover a defect with that product, we can help you with a replacement via our support portal.
Are the MTGO and MTG Arena Digital codes exclusive to the Secret Lair?
Magic: The Gathering Online – The individual cards that are redeemable by code included with your Secret Lair purchase are exclusive and will not be sold in the Magic: The Gathering Online Store.
MTG Arena – The sleeves that are redeemable by code included with your Secret Lair Purchase may be on sale in the MTG Arena client at a later date.
*Not all Secret Lair Drops will come with a digital product.
*Digital Codes are not available in all regions that Secret Lair ships to. Please reference each product page to see if you are shipping to an eligible location.
What is the difference between card sleeves and card styles?
In MTG Arena, card sleeves are cosmetic upgrades that change the way the back of your cards look. These stylish improvements can be applied from the deck builder page by clicking on the deck box and then selecting which card back you'd like to use from the ones you have available.
- Once acquired, a card sleeve can be applied to any deck in your collection.
- You can choose the card sleeve to apply on a deck-by-deck basis; you can have different card sleeves for every deck, if you so desire!
- Applying a card sleeve is optional. You'll be able to swap between card sleeves and the default card back in the deck builder.
Card styles, on the other hand, allow you to change the way the front of your cards look in MTG Arena. You'll be able to see which cards have card styles in-game through the deck builder, which has a filter option specifically for card styles. Selecting a card will also provide more information on how the card style can be obtained.
- Card styles do not add card/s to your collection.
- Once acquired, a card style can be applied to all cards with that illustration—you don't need to acquire it more than once.
- Card styles are based on the card's illustration. This means that if a card shares an illustration across sets, once you've unlocked the card style, it will apply to any card in your collection with that illustration. If the card appears in a set using a different illustration, it will have a separate card style you can acquire.
- It is possible to acquire card styles for cards you do not have in your collection. If this happens, you will be able to apply the style once you have the card in your collection (you won't have to re-acquire the style).
- Applying a card style is optional. While the option is enabled by default, you will be able to swap between using card styles and the default illustration in the deck builder.
My purchase came with digital content. Where can I find the code?
The digital content activation code can be located in the email with the subject line “[Secret Lair] Confirmation of order”. Near the bottom of this email, there is a link below the phrase: “Download and Activation of your Digital Products.”
- Once this link is clicked, it will take you to a webpage to unlock the activation code.
- This webpage has a button marked “Unlock the activation key”.
- Once this button is pressed, your activation key will display.
If your product has not yet been processed for shipping, the codes will not be available and will not display the “Unlock the activation key” button.
If you are still experiencing issues after your product has shipped, please contact customer service here.
How do I redeem a Magic: The Gathering Online Code?
1.) After logging into the Magic Online Client proceed to the “Store” Tab.
2.) Enter your code in the bottom right corner of the Store and select “Redeem.”
How do I redeem an MTG Arena Code?
- Click on the Store tab
- Enter your code in the Redeem Code field on the right-hand side of the screen
When entering a code, keep the following tips in mind:
- Codes are case-sensitive
- Most codes are limited to one per account
- Avoid any leading or trailing spaces (extra spaces before or after your code, which can appear as a result of copying & pasting text)
- Codes that are expired, incorrect, or already redeemed will result in a “Redeem Code Failure” message
- If you played in a Pre-release, check your Pre-release Pack for a code that will let you enter an event! It’s located on the back of the Token Card next to the rules insert
- When redeeming certain older codes on MTG Arena, there is no visual confirmation of what was added to your inventory. There is a prompt that states if the code redemption is successful, however
Where can I find more information about Secret Lair?
For more general questions, please submit the form here.