What is Magic: The Gathering Companion?
Magic: The Gathering Companion is an app that makes it easy for you to coordinate your own Magic: The Gathering tournament at home. Features include the ability to organize match brackets, track wins and losses, save your player group for future tournaments, and more.
What game formats are supported in Magic: The Gathering Companion?
Currently, Magic: The Gathering Companion supports Constructed, Sealed Deck, and Draft game formats with Best of 1 or Best of 3 win conditions. These formats can be selected in the Advanced Options menu at the bottom of the Event Setup page.
How do I start an event with a saved player group?
- At the end of an event you organize, you have the option to save the current group of players. Enter a name for the group of players, then select Save and Continue.
- When you start a new event in Magic: The Gathering Companion, the saved group name will appear on the Event Setup screen. Select the saved group name to add the players from that group to your new event. You can also delete the saved group by selecting the X next to the group's name.
- If you need to add or remove players from this saved group, you can do so before the first round of your event starts. Once you've finalized your players for the event, you're ready to go!
Where can I submit feedback or report a bug?
If you would like to provide feedback on Magic: The Gathering Companion or report a bug, you can do so from within the app itself!
- From the main screen, select the Options icon on the top right-hand corner. This takes you to the Options menu.
- In the Options menu, select the Feedback icon. There, you will be able to contact us directly with your ideas and opinions or let us know about any issues you may find.
You can also submit feedback on the app by filling out this form and selecting 'Magic: The Gathering Companion app' in the Product/Brand dropdown.
If you encounter any issues with the app, please contact us here.