Starting in June 2015, we partnered with the payment vendor i-Payout and moved forward with a new prize payment system.
For those who place high enough in a tournament to receive a prize, we will begin creating eWallet accounts on the Thursday immediately following each Tournament. An email notification will be sent, from i-Payout, that will contain an activation link as well as a temporary password. You will be prompted to set up your i-Payout account and submit the required paperwork in order to have access to your prize payment. If you have already set up your i-Payout account, you will be notified that your prize payment has been added to your i-Payout eWallet.
- Notifications will be sent out the Thursday immediately following each tournament. We want to give you an opportunity to update your email address associated with your DCI in your Organized Play Account before the notification is sent.
- Be sure to log in to your Organized Play Account to make any of the necessary changes. If you are having issues logging into your Organized Play Account, please contact Customer Service.
- If you do not receive an activation email or payment notification from i-Payout by the Friday immediately following a tournament, please contact Premierplay@wizards.com
- If you are having issues setting up your eWallet account, you will need to contact i-Payout's customer support.
- Call: 1-866-844-5682
- Available Monday to Friday between 8 AM to 6 PM EST
If you are having issues setting up your eWallet account, you will need to contact i-Payout's customer support.
Available Monday to Friday between 8 AM to 6 PM EST